Please notice: Error in document

Hi, I was working on the translation of the Impress Guide 3.5, when I
found an "Error in reference.." in the source segment in OmegaT.
It appears to be also on the source file available for public download:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/a/a5/0509IG35-SlideShows.odt
at page 8.

I post it here for your information and maybe someone would like to fix
it.
In that case I would appreciate to be notified for I can amend the
Italian version too.

Thanks, have a great day!
Paolo

Hi Paolo,

Hi, I was working on the translation of the Impress Guide 3.5, when
I found an "Error in reference.." in the source segment in OmegaT.
It appears to be also on the source file available for public
download:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/a/a5/0509IG35-SlideShows.odt

at page 8.

Seems the reference should be "Figure 6".

Regards

Robert