merging with the master branch

Hi,

Could anyone explain to me, please, what do I have to perform with my patch
[1] in order to it can merge?
Thank you in advance.

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/18821/

Best regards,
Lera

Helo Lera

Nothing. It is in the queue to get someone to approve it.

Either wait someone with commit superPower to do it for you or ask these
superPowers for yourself contacting Norbert Thiebauld (irc: shm_get)

If I had not approved yet myself it is because I have limited time
available and I always check the patch before.

regards

Hi,

Could anyone explain to me, please, what do I have to perform with my

patch

[1] in order to it can merge?
Thank you in advance.

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/18821/

Best regards,
Lera

- --
Olivier Hallot
Founding Member,The Document Foundation
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 - Berlin, Germany
+55-21-9-8822-8812