Authoring Tool Suggestions

Hi All,

I've been hacking away at the authoring tool for the last week and hope to get my last patches in today or tomorrow, so i've attached my forked version of 3.1.0 in the attachment, so please do give it a try and let me know what you think.

The major changes you'll notice is that the menu is alot larger, there is a wizard for creating a new help file, it easy to open an embedded and linked help file, and a tango icon themed toolbar with most functions from the menu. The full list of patches can be seen here.

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/q/owner:"Yousuf+Philips"+project:dev-tools

If you have any features you'd like added to it, please do let me know as i have completed all the ones i've thought of that i can do, while the rest are in bug reports.