Base-Handbook 5.0 -chapter 2

Hi *,

and here the next:
chapter 7

http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de/lo_hb_en/BH5007-Linking.odt
Only new screenshots inserted, also German text - so must be translated.

The last macros I created were directly created referring to English.
So it's faster to copy the content and better for international
understanding.

There are much problems with styles in the different chapters of the
Handbook. Persons, who translated it for LO 3.5, often didn't change
the the style from the German Handbook to the English Handbook. So all
text is red underlined. Also the styles aren't complete identical.
Mouch to do for a person who is interested in a consistent style off
all English descriptions.

     What I have done is load the styles from the 5.0 template. Then I search for the German styles and replace them with the English styles. The character styles are a little harder to find and replace.

Content of every chapter shows also the "Copyright" and "Note for Mac
users". In all German chapters these headers of the same second page
of every chapter aren't shown in the content.

     Both of these have been shown in the English guides since version 3.4. In 5.0, all of the headings appear in the TOC.

Regards

Robert