Base Handbook 5.0

Hi Robert,

First a very big thank you for your work on the original German Base
Handbook and for starting the contribution of English translations.

If you want others to review your work, should we upload this material
to a new "Base Handbook 5" folder on the ODF Authors website and process
this through the the normal review/edit procedure there?

As a matter of general interest, is there any kind of review/edit
process used in the production of the German edition of this handbook,
or is this something you work on alone? My reason for asking is to see
if there is a way to refine the ODF Authors review process to make it
easier for new contributors to follow. Milos Sramek did not get any
feedback when he raised this issue some time ago, but I believe it is
something we need to give some consideration.

BTW I will not start laughing a your translations until my knowledge of
German is better than your knowledge of English. Which means you will
not hear a single giggle from me for a very very long time. :wink:

Thanks & Regards

Dave

I have downloaded chapter 1 to review it. There is a method for doing this. Right now I don't remember where this information is. I will send it to you by tomorrow morning. As soon as I can get the review done, I will upload it to the Base Handbook folder. That is when you can give it an review. I will tell you when I finish.
   Meanwhile, I noticed one thing that needs to be done before anything else: converted to the 5.0 template. I will be doing this later today.

Dan