Folder for version 5.0 of the Base Handbook

Could someone who has the proper authority please create this folder and its subfolders for us. Robert has written the new version. Dave and I need this as we work with Robert to get the German version translated into English.
    Thanks!

Dan

Hi Dan,

I have now created the core folders on the ODF Authors website for the
Base Handbook 5.0 and added Robert's translations of the Introduction &
Chapter 1 to the Drafts folder there. I have also noted the location of
the original German publication in case anyone wants to cross-check the
translation.

I will add Robert's example files later, when I have had chance to study
them in more detail and decide if they would befit from any minor
adaptations (eg. change German terms to English) to accommodate an
English speaking audience.

Robert provided zip files of the screen captures used in the handbook.
Do you think it would be of any benefit to make these available on the
ODF Authors website?

Regards
Dave

Hi *,

I will add Robert's example files later, when I have had chance to
study them in more detail and decide if they would befit from any
minor adaptations (eg. change German terms to English) to
accommodate an English speaking audience.

All examples on http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de/lo_hb_en/ are
translated - the tables have new names and new fields, the forms and
reports are changed and if there are macros inside the fiels I have
also tied to translate it.

Robert provided zip files of the screen captures used in the
handbook. Do you think it would be of any benefit to make these
available on the ODF Authors website?

The screen-caputures are also screen-captures of the translated files.
So they are all in English.

Next I will do is to take chapter 2 of Handbook 3.5 (English Handbook,
published), add the new screenshots and also add the changed Text as
German text. I will upload this to the same folder and ping here if it
is ready. So everybody, who could translate better and much faster
than I, could translate the German text (Hi Hazel ...).

Regards

Robert