A request for user account to ODFAuthors site

Dear Sir,
This is Rania El-Morsy, MSc in electronics, Cairo university, Egypt. I have
16 years experience in electronic systems design, hardware and software and
I have worked in projects with many organizations. Currently I work as a
freelance project manager and consultant. I represent a group of engineers
here in Egypt who wish to contribute to the open source community, we would
like to encourage and support governmental and private organizations here
in Egypt to migrate to open source applications and tools.
As a start, we could convince an Egyptian organization to migrate to
LibreOffice internally in some of its departments. One of the major
components that will be introduced to the organization is the Arabic
documentation.
We would like to share these documentation for LibreOffice 4.4.5 in Arabic
with the whole community. We would also like to build it according to
ODFAuthors rules and templates.
We understood from the wiki document foundation site that in order to do
this, we need a user account for ODFAuthors site. So please accept our
membership with the documentation authors team and let us know of any
requirements.

Thank you and best regards.