German Base-Handbuch 5.0

Hi *,

at the end of this month the German Base-Handbuch 5.0 will be
published. I have uploaded planned new version here:
http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de/lo_hb_dev/Base_Gesamtband_einseitig.pdf

I have also translated all example-databases, which are part of the
Base-Handbuch 5.0, into English (my special English ...).
I have also made all screenshots of the handbook with English GUI.
This is all available here:
http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de/lo_hb_en/

I 'm not able to translate the handbook from German to English. My
English isn't good enough for this.

Regards

Robert

Maybe I could give you a hand.
Hazel Russman

What is the name of that tool that integrates with LibreOffice, to do
automated machine translation?
I'm thinking that the LibO documentation would make a good test case of
how useful it is.

Not Omega-T --- that is human only translation, albeit it has a very
good translation memory.

jonathon

Hello Hazel,

Maybe I could give you a hand.

There is a lot of text added to the first Handbook. The fist edition
had about 350 pages, this edition has 520 pages.

There are some parts added, but also some parts are corrected.

A lot of work ...

Regards

Robert

So it would take a long time, especially as I have other fish to fry
right now. Would this be a problem for the team? If so, you'd better
look for a quick and dirty solution.

H Russman