Impress toolbars in 5.0

Many of the toolbars that are referenced in the text are docked at the
end of the Standard toolbar and not floating on my 5.0 in Windows
installation. If that was a a setting I made, I have forgotten about
it. If not, it is a change in behavior that should probably be
reflected in the Getting Started guide. Can anyone confirm this
behavior?

Thanks,

Hi Kevin,

Many of the toolbars that are referenced in the text are docked at the
end of the Standard toolbar and not floating on my 5.0 in Windows
installation. If that was a a setting I made, I have forgotten about
it.
If not, it is a change in behavior that should probably be
reflected in the Getting Started guide. Can anyone confirm this
behavior?

On Linux I only see the Presentation tool bar besides the Standard tool bar.
I don't think that is different on Windows.
But you can check if by removing/backing up the current user profile and
start with a fresh one.

Ciao,
Cor

Thanks, that is a good idea. I'll try that.

Regards,