Intro and some questions

Hi All,
Sorry, I meant to send my last email to the users group, not here. I will
send it there now.
David

I'm glad you did send it here. It's useful feedback.

Your other note is also very useful. Thanks. It's long past time for
the project to look carefully at the intersection of what users want
and what we can provide.

FWIW, some other history: the main reasons we've been focusing on the
user guides are (a) it was relatively quick and easy to convert the
pre-existing OpenOffice.org guides to LibreOffice; and (b) the main
contributors have been very book-oriented, so that's what we keep
doing.

--Jean