Where is everyone?

I'm still waiting for a few more people to emerge from this mailing
list and actually do some reviewing/updating work on a user guide, or
at least ask some intelligent questions about the process.

--Jean

I'm still waiting for a few more people to emerge from this mailing
list and actually do some reviewing/updating work on a user guide, or
at least ask some intelligent questions about the process.

--Jean

My main interest is in databases and I have done some reviewing in the
past. I had to stop because of some minor strokes, however the effects of
these seem to have virtually gone. I would be happy to start looking at
the data base documentation again if this would help.

Regards

Peter Goggin

Release Candidate 2 is available here:
https://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh/?type=mac-x86_64&version=5.0.0&lang=en-US

Scroll down to find links to other operating systems (Windows, Linux).

Most chapters need to be updated from v4.2 to v5.0. Get them from here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/draft-lo-4.4

After updating, put them here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/draft-lo-5.0

You're looking for what's new and what's changed, as well as any
errors in the existing material. Some info about v5.0 is here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/5.0
But not everything gets mentioned on that list, and the layout of many
dialogs has changed, some buttons have been renamed, and many menu
items are in different places: lots to look for when using the
program.

--Jean