Databases for Base-Handbook

Hi *,

I'm writing the German Base-Handbook for LO 5.0 . There hasn't been
changed anything for Base, so I could add more content with code-examples.

I have also started to translate the example-databases into English.
There have been two (big) databases for the first translated Handbook.
Now I have added small examples for only one special problem described
in the German Handbuch LO 5.0.

I hope I could translate all the databases and also the Basic-Code
inside some of the databases so everybody could understand. You could
have a look at these databases here:
http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de/lo_hb_en/

I will also try to create all the sceenshots which are needed for a
translation of Base-Handbuch LO 5.0 into English. But previously I
will wait for feedback to correct errors.

Regards

Robert