Translation of Document "Installing extensions" into urdu

G'Day all,      Can i start working on translating the document "Installing extensions" into Urdu ?  If thats ok with you guys and i will send it to you for a review.Thanks

Hi Aiman,

G'Day all, Can i start working on translating the document "Installing extensions" into Urdu ? If thats ok with you guys and i will send it to you for a review.Thanks

Let me see if Sophi can point you to the right direction. I'm not sure
about translations generally but I'm sure there's some procedure that is
followed.

@Sophi - any guidance here?

Aiman, thanks so much for volunteering!

Best,
Joel

Hello,

G'Day all, Can i start working on translating the document
"Installing extensions" into Urdu ?

You mean this one?
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/HowTo/install_extension

Do you want to open a wiki part in your language (UR is not yet in the
list of available language) or will you translate it elsewhere? For
information all the material on the wiki is under a Creative Common
license so everything is available for translation.
  If thats ok with you guys and i

will send it to you for a review.Thanks

Well, I'm not sure there is other Urdu contributors on this list, so it
will be difficult for us to review your work :slight_smile: May be get in contact
with khunshan to have a second look.

Cheers
Sophie