ODFAuthors Account Request

Hello,

My name is Ashley Northup. I'd like to join the documentation team. I've
been using LibreOffice (and OpenOffice, previously,) since I was in
college. I have some experience with editing and writing, but this will be
my first time in the technical writing side of things.

If someone could set me up with an ODFAuthors account so I could start
helping, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Ashley

Hi Ashley,

I just set up your account on ODFAuthors. You should have received an email
with a link to set your password.
Welcome to the team and have fun. And if you have questions on how to
proceed just ask again on this mailinglist.

/Sigrid