Seeking Feedback from Documentation Team :)

Hi All!

So I'm not sure if you're all aware but I'm responsible for oversight of
the documentation team....what does this mean you might ask...? Well
just that I watch the mailing list and kind of monitor what's going on
and keep the board appraised of life in the deep end of documentation.

So I'm emailing the list just to get individual documentation member's
perceptions of how things are going in this side of the project. Feel
free to email me directly if you don't want to be public.

Questions:
1) What are the current goals in documentation?;
2) Any pressing concerns?;
3) Anything else on your mind?

Feel free to literally tell me anything - if you take it off the message
list I'll keep your name private when I report back to the board.

Best,
Joel