Reverse image printing

With Draw 3.4 can we reverse an image (text) to print for an iron on document?

Isn't that a function of the printer you are using? Every printer I've owned
in at least the last decade or so had the ability to print in reverse for
just that purpose, and it doesn't require the application to even be aware
that you are doing it. This capability usually appears somewhere in the
Print dialog, but you may have to search for it as I've never noticed any
standard location.

The printer also needs the capability to use some type of "iron-on" paper,
but be aware that there are a wide variety of those available.

If you have an ink jet printer, your driver almost certainly has that
capability buried somewhere; even if you have a laser printer, the odds are
still pretty good, particularly if it prints in color.

Hi :slight_smile:
'My' Oki C810 colour printer even has a configuration for using "white"
toner instead of blacK for precisely this usage. I've never tried it
though and the printer is having sooo many problems lately that even
getting it to print on normal paper is a tad tricky for it at the moment
(even after cleaning the rollers)