Could Anyone Put a Netbook to Use

Hi All,

We have two netbooks (Windows 8 but you could probably dual boot with
Linux) that were bought for QA that are currently not being used. Just
curious if anyone could put these to use. Preferably they would stick
with QA but if someone outside of QA could use them, I'll talk to
Florian to see what we can do.

Note that one of them has a German keyboard layout.

Email me directly if you could put it to use - let me know what you
would use it for, and how much use you would put it to :slight_smile: I just hate to
see machines sitting around not being put to use.

Best,
Joel

To clarify...put to use means put to use for LIbreoffice not personal use :wink: