Process to translate the guides via OmegaT

Hi all,

I'm following-up on this thread
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Base-documentation-volunteers-tt4121505.html#a4121722
on the topic of translating the guides using OmegaT.
We have work off list with Milos to set the process under the
LibreOffice umbrella and we have now a dedicated space on GitHub.

To save you the technical part if you are not interested in, the process
Milos has set up with his team, allows you to translate the guides
through OmegaT, using a previous translation and/or to maintain it over
the revised versions of the guides. It allows also several people to
work together on the same translation at the same time.

Let me know if you have any questions and if you are interesting in the
translation of the guides using this process so we can help to set it up
for you.

Cheers
Sophie

Hi Sophie,

Hi all,

I'm following-up on this thread
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Base-documentation-volunteers-tt4121505.html#a4121722
on the topic of translating the guides using OmegaT.
We have work off list with Milos to set the process under the
LibreOffice umbrella and we have now a dedicated space on GitHub.

To save you the technical part if you are not interested in, the process
Milos has set up with his team, allows you to translate the guides
through OmegaT, using a previous translation and/or to maintain it over
the revised versions of the guides. It allows also several people to
work together on the same translation at the same time.

Let me know if you have any questions and if you are interesting in the
translation of the guides using this process so we can help to set it up
for you.

Wher can I find it? Any link?

Hi,

[...]

Explanations are now here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development/UsingOmegaT
the process to use a Team project is at the bottom of the page.
Cheers
Sophie