[libreoffice-documentation]

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen
Communicate with you from Greece and my theme is translation if possible the entire project LibreOffice User Guide in Greek Language.
In the context of aid and my contribution to easily use and development in as many users as possible in my country I have started and translate the User Guide LibreOffice.
I have completed the translation of Calc, and am in the middle of the user guide of translation Writer
I think you should do the final check and approve if you need the final version of the translation to be distributed to users.
So I think if you do not mind, can you send the translation to make the final inspection.

With Honor
Nikolaos Skordos