New version of Publishing_extensions.odt

Hello,

The document Pulishing_extensions.odt, which is linked to from the LO Extension site home page, is not up-to-date concerning the chapter "Create a Software Project", because the layout of the page has been changed, as Andreas Mantke from the extension site team told me. I have changed the text and replaced the screenshot; changes occur on pages 5 - 7.
I also changed the address of the documentation team on page 2 to

documentation@global.libreoffice.org <mailto:documentation@libreoffice.org>

because the given address documentation@libreoffice.org doesn't exist any longer.

I enclose the new version of the document.

Kind regards

Gerhard Weydt

Hi Gerhard,

Hello,

The document Pulishing_extensions.odt, which is linked to from the LO
Extension site home page, is not up-to-date concerning the chapter
"Create a Software Project", because the layout of the page has been
changed, as Andreas Mantke from the extension site team told me. I have
changed the text and replaced the screenshot; changes occur on pages 5 - 7.
I also changed the address of the documentation team on page 2 to

documentation@global.libreoffice.org <mailto:documentation@libreoffice.org>

because the given address documentation@libreoffice.org doesn't exist
any longer.

I enclose the new version of the document.

Thank you very much for your work on this!
Kind regards
Sophie

The actual mailto part of the address is still wrong, at least in the
message above. I haven't checked the document itself. --Jean

I have made the simple fix, now I need to upload them to the wiki.
The links from the website are:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/8/84/Publishing_extensions.odt
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/1/14/Publishing_extensions.pdf

I logged into the wiki, but could not find the location of these files
to upload the replacements. Pointers anyone?

I am now back to working on the Resources for Documentation Contributors
Guides, so this info will be useful in this respect.

Dave

Dave,

The links from the website are:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/8/84/Publishing_extensions.odt
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/1/14/Publishing_extensions.pdf

I logged into the wiki, but could not find the location of these files
to upload the replacements. Pointers anyone?

to find a document's wiki page starting from the download link you just need
to put "File:" in front of the filename.

So putting "File:Publishing_extensions.odt" into the search field should do
the trick.

Nino

Note: you even could replace the download path directly with "File:" e.g.

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Publishing_extensions.odt

:slight_smile: