Docs Team (Author/Editor contributions)

I am writing to express an interest in contributing to the docs team as
either an author or editor having been involved in both roles for the Ubuntu
Manual team for over a year. I have experience in proofreading and producing
simple to understand guides for end-users.

I would be ready to undertake any training bespoke to the LibreOffice docs
team prior to commencing any contributions. In the meantime I am ready for
any editorial/proofreading tasks that are required.

I look forward to your response

Kind regards

Mehmet Kani

Hello Mehmet,

thank you for volunteering.

I have created an ODFAuthors account for you, since this is the site, where
we store the documents, that are "work in progress". You should have
received an email with a link to set a password.

You can find some useful information on how to get started with the
documentation team here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development#First_steps_with_the_Documentation_team

However, if there are still open questions, just drop us an email to the
list and you will get an answer pretty quickly.

Btw, consider subscribing to the list - otherwise it might take some time
until your questions show up.... :slight_smile:

/Sigrid