Missing ODF Authors Account

Mr. Davis asked me to look at the macro section of the Base guide. Ignoring the fact that I am not altogether clear what he wants me to do, I was unable to find anything to deal with here:

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/base-handbook

My next thought was that I needed to login (in case what I needed to see is only visible if you are logged in). Have not done that on this web site in a while, and it seems that I no longer have an account. No stress there...

Mr. Davis, being of sound mind and body is likely sleeping right now, but, if he intended that I simply translate the German text (https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/a/af/Base_09_Makros_V42.odt) into English, well, I suppose that I do have access to that. I compared (briefly) the German text to the currently published English text and it seems that version 4.2 (German) is 64 pages, 4.3 (German) is 69 pages, and 3.? English is around 30 pages. Wowser!

Sorry, just rambling, but, I guess that I am off the hook for now :slight_smile:

Hi Andrew,
Good to see you here again. I have created an account for you at ODFAuthors.

--Jean

Thanks Jean.

Corresponding with Mr. Davis off list about exactly what needs to be done.

I will see if I can take a look in a week or two (will be on travel beginning today).

Hi :slight_smile:
Ok, i think we are going to try to get it done before then but i think it's
unlikely that we will be able to figure out the macros or what's going on
in Chapter 6. So it'll probably keep until you get back.

If you fancy taking work with you then please take the sample databases as
well as the Macros Chapter.

However i kinda recommend against taking work on holiday! It's not often
you get to relax and enjoy yourself so i think just focus on that!! :wink: