LibreOffice in Windows 8

Hallo,
I am not a good Ubuntu user but has difficulty copying text from Google Translate to Writer. When I copy the text into Google translate and paste it into Writer, I get 10 rows that are empty and the 11 line contains the text I copied.
I've written about this before, in a previous version of LibreOffice and wish that you have the time and desire to fix it again. LibreOffice version 4.3.1.2.

I like LibreOffice and would like to use it fully in my Windows 8.

Grateful greetings from
Stig-Åke Edborg
Sweden

This is the wrong place to report bugs. Please report issues to our bug
tracker as no one monitors this mailing list for bug reports (FWIW I
don't think this is our bug but report it).

https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug/

Best,
Joel