Writer 4.2 Guide Chapters 12, 15, Appendix A

Hi :slight_smile:
I think you haven't missed anything!

A couple of people suddenly pulled together at the end there but i think we
are not going to be able to do final review or proof-reading of the
remaining 3 chapters so quickly. I think you, K-J, Kevin O'Brian, Alan B
and Preston Bernstein have done a great job and that the guide is plenty
"good enough" to publish.

K-J mentioned some worry about Chapter 13's images 1 and 22 but i think
either he fixed it or that the UI was close enough anyway.

Actually I did miss a few more things on the copyright pages, which I
have now fixed. I plan to publish those chapters later today and then
get started compiling the book.

--Jean