Only 3 pages to finish the Annual Report translation!

Hello all,

There is only *one* chapter left to finish the translation of the annual
report! This chapter is only *3 pages* :slight_smile:

Please help to finish it, that could be done really quickly now and we
will have a nice document for derivative material.

Who will be the hero?
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Annualreport136.odt

Cheers
Sophie

I've downloaded it. I'll look at it tomorrow maybe. I hope it's in a better state than the earlier chapters you showed me.

Hi Diego,

Hi Sophie.
In italian also?

For the moment we translate from German to English. Once this translation
finished I'll inform the community for translations in other languages.
The last chapter has been taken over so it should be available soon now :slight_smile:
Cheers
Sophie

Hi Sophie.
In italian also?

diego

Hi Hazel,

Sorry for the answer off list yesterday I was on my phone and didn't see it.
[...]

I've downloaded it. I'll look at it tomorrow maybe. I hope it's in a better state than the earlier chapters you showed me.

Rui has translated it. If you're still interested at working on it, I've
uploaded it on the wiki:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Annualreport136en.odt

Kind regards
Sophie

I attach my corrected version, cross-checked with the German original.

[...]

I attach my corrected version, cross-checked with the German original.

Thank you so much!
Kind regards
Sophie