Request for ODFAuthor Account

Hi All,

Suppose it's time I get one of these. Can someone get me access and then
I'll start looking at how things work in these realms :smiley: I'd like to be
able to answer easy questions (seems like quite a few new users are
jumping in).

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Joel

Hi Joel,

Hi All,

Suppose it's time I get one of these. Can someone get me access and then
I'll start looking at how things work in these realms :smiley: I'd like to be
able to answer easy questions (seems like quite a few new users are
jumping in).

as requested, I created an account for you. You should have received an
email with a link to set your password.

As mentioned to all the other new guys as well, if there is anything, that
is not clear, please ask on this list.

/Sigrid

Hi :slight_smile:
On other mailing-lists and other teams Joel is a total star on about the
scale of Jean and a few others here. One of his specialities is figuring
out how things work and trouble-shooting technical problems.

I think it would be great if his privileges on ODFAuthors could be
escalated so that he too can register new people. I think at the moment
it's only Jean and Sigrid that are able to do so and it would be great to
have a back-up. OTH maybe everyone can do it but just doesn't know how to,
in which case teaching Joel would achieve the same result.

Thanks Sigrid for the account. I'll learn over time how things work -
getting the account was step 1.

@Tom - thanks for the compliments :wink:

Best,
Joel

BTW - if it's deemed appropriate, I'm happy to take on rights that would
allow me to create new users. Of course, this is up to others to decide
if I should have these rights.

Best,
Joel