Request ODF Authors account

I think I need an account to facilitate helping out. I do the LibreOffice
podcasts on Hacker Public Radio and speak on LibreOffice at various Open
Source events in the area, so I have some knowledge on the subject. But
there are plenty of people who know more than I do. I learn more every
day.<g>

I just volunteered to review Chapter 14 of the Writer guide when Jean asked
for help.

Thanks,

Hi Kevin,

sorry for taking so long to come back to you.

I've created an account for you on ODFAuthors. You should have received an
email with a link to set a password.
If there is something else, you need help with, don't hesitate to come back
and ask on this list.

Thanks for volunteering!

Sigrid