Base Guide: serious thoughts

Since very seldom has anyone volunteered to review the chapters that have been written in the Base Guide, I doubt that this guide is really needed by anyone. Beside, the Base Handbook is well written and covers far more than I could write. So, the majority of my time in the future will be in reviewing reviewing BH as new materials become available. There is no reason for Robert and my separate efforts to be expended when they can be joined for the good of the projects. Perhaps the Base Handbook could become the Base Guide.

Dan