We have a phisher on our list!

I have just received a phishing email in Italian addressed to this list. My Italian isn't very good but from what I can decipher, it is the standard veiled threat: there is a problem on your account and if you don't clear it up pronto, we'll throw you out. The supposed account being with PayPal.

I have a spoofing address for PayPal somewhere so I'll pass it on to them with all the headers and let them deal with it. But the phisher must be registered with this list and needs to be deregistered.

The email address they are using is "Pay Pal Sicurezza <Sicurezzaa@info.it>"
Hazel Russman <hazeldebian@gmail.com>

Hi :slight_smile:
This sort of thing is usually handled by the moderators but on the Users
Mailing List an occasional one does get through. Moderating is a tough job
and it's amazing more mistakes aren't made. Top marks to them for only
letting 1 through in the last several years!! :))