PAGE NUMBERS

I just printed out some PDF pages from “Getting Started” and there were no page numbers. When searching through 327 pages, this is a major obstacle.
Also, when in the table of Contents, clicking on a subject brought up an error msg. indicating that I needed an app to link the desired page to the Contents. Any info on that? The Apple app store has no search control, ergo impossible to find, and I would have no idea what to look for. Tnx, Steve

Hi :slight_smile:
Where did you get the guide from? This link to the archives&current
versions might help get a better version = all should have page numbers!
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications

Apols for the one that went wrong!
Good luck and regards from

Oh, btw, if you download any of the books and read on-screen then the
Table-of-Contents is clickable to take you directly to the correct part of
the books. If you use that in conjunction with a printed guide it might
help you gauge position, roughly. I can't think of anything better than
that! :frowning:
Apols and regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

If you have the Getting Started guide for LibreOffice 4.2, the page
numbers are on the outside edge of the bottom of the page (right edge
for odd numbers, left edge for even numbers).

What program are you using to view the PDF and print the pages? If
you're on a Mac, it's likely to be Preview. Clicking in the Table of
Contents on my Mac does work.

Where did you get the PDF?

Regards, Jean