Two files ready to be "cleaned" for publication

Chapter 14 and Appendix A of GS4.2 are ready for cleaning. They are here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/feedback-lo4.2

The other file in that folder is still being worked on.

--Jean

I have just uploaded a version of Chapter 14.

Hazel

Keyboard shortcuts checked and uploaded.

Hazel

Dear Hazel,

I will clean the new chapters soon.

I have a comment regarding the new text about the gallery in Chapter 11. It now says that all themes can be modified, i.e. all of them have green icons. This is true only if one runs LO with administration rights. I've tested this on Linux and W7 - in both cases one normally sees all icons in red. On XP a user must be administrator to modify them, too. I recommend to return to the old wording and eventually add a comment about the possibility to modify the themes in administration mode (if there is a reason to do that).

with best regards
Milos