Annual report translation

Hi all,

The annual report has still 3 chapters to be translated. See here
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/AnnualReport13

Could you help us to complete it? it's an important document for the
community, reflecting all of what has been achieved in the project last
year and can serve in many different manners for our members.
I know that the need to read German makes it difficult, but if you know
somebody around you who have this skill, please talk to him/her :slight_smile:
Thanks in advance for your help!
Cheers
Sophie

I don't know if I would be of any use here. I have no experience of
"business German" but I guess it's probably pretty convoluted.