Writer Guide Ch4 & Ch7

Hi.
Chapters 4 and 7 of the Writer Guide have now been uploaded to ODF into the Drafts4.2 folder.

JohnS

These chapters have now been published. However, I did not do a
critical review of them; I only made a few copy-editing and formatting
changes.

Would be good if someone else verified the accuracy of the contents.
John does a very good job (which is why I've published it without
reviewing it myself), but everyone makes mistakes now and then.

--Jean

Hi Jean,

I browsed these 2 documents over the last couple of days and everything is correct.

Cheers