GS Chapter 11, Graphics, Gallery and Fontwork

Hi Jean
I know this chapter has been published, but I had cause to refer back to it and have come across a number of issues with both the text and also associated graphics.
I have fully commented my issues in the chapter. I have uploaded this chapter to ODF into the GS Drafts4.2 folder. The graphics are done on a different system to mine so I made no attempt to replace them in this chapter. Unfortunately I started dealing with this with Track Changes off before I realised, so I've commented the changes made prior to turning it on.

Regards
JohnS