WG Chapter 10, Templates in Writer

Hi
This chapter has been uploaded to ODF into the WG Drafts4.2 folder.

Hi Jean, welcome back.
  Because of a bug in the Wizards in Writer not permitting Letter, Fax or Agenda to be created (reported as Fixed for V4.3) I'm unable to verify the Wizards section in the chapter and have left the text as it was for the V4.0 guide.
There was also mention some time previously about opening a document after the Template has been changed, and the macro that is run in order to bring up the update styles dialogue if it had been declined previously, no longer working. This has been checked and is still a valid protocol. I've commented it in the chapter.

Regards
JohnS