Da: Carlo Salvagno <casalva@email.it>
A: documentation@global.libreoffice.org
Inviato: Giovedì 22 Maggio 2014 14:56
Oggetto: [libreoffice-documentation] Italian translation Handbook

For personal training I am translating in italian the chapter 6 of Base Handbook
"Reports". My work is not a professional translation but it is enough
good (so I think). If you want, I can send you my work.
- Can I put my name among Contributors of page 2?
- I am a global moderator in Apache Open Office italian forum, can I insert a
link in that forum?

Some technical problems:
- I have changed some figures with my version Libre Office: 4.2.2.1 for Mac OSX
and some icons are different from original version 3.5. I left the icons of page
3 according to the version 3.5.
- Not all Italian version L.O. 4.2.2.1 for Mac OSX is translated, some items are
yet in English and I left it so, adding sometimes only some italian translation.
I send you a taste of my work.
Yours sincerely

Carlo Salvagno
casalva@email.it

Ciao Carlo,
Se vuoi puoi inviare al sottoscritto ( elcico2001(at)yahoo.it ) il tuo contributo, che verrà poi incluso (quando il gruppo di localizzazione se ne occuperà) nella traduzione completa del base handbook; penso poi io a condividerlo con gli altri volontari del gruppo di localizzazione.
Sei ovviamente invitato a partecipare al lavoro di localizzazione di libreoffice, se la cosa ti interessa.
Vedi qui per info:

http://it.libreoffice.org/contribuire/localizzazione/

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language/it

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Main_Page/it/Localizzazione

Ciao e grazie
Luca

Hi :slight_smile:
This all sounds superb. I am only a lurker here but i thought the idea was
that everyone who contributes adds their own name into that front section.

Some people are too shy but i think it would be better if they did add
their name. I like that it is left to the individual to choose whether
they do or not though. So, i think you should add your name in there.

Errr, are you on the international translators mailing list and/or the
Italian one? Do they have a separate system for handling the published
guides? If the whole handbook/guide can be done then it might be a good
way for them to generate a little income. One chapter is a good start
towards that.