Hello

Hi all,

I'm an editor with an information science background looking to transition
into tech writing, and I would love to help write and edit documentation.
Can I get an ODFAuthors account?

Thanks,
Leslie

Hi :slight_smile:
Welcome in! :slight_smile: Many of the key members of the team appear to be busy or at
a conference (or both) or something. Hopefully they will be able to set-up
a login for you fairly easily when they are around next. Any preference
for your user-name?

Hi Leslie,

I created the ODFAuthors account for you. You should have received an email
with a link to set your own password.

Welcome to the team and have fun!

Sigrid

Thanks, Tom and Sigrid!
I have been able to log in. I am just wading through the Guide right now
and poking around to see where I can jump in.

Leslie

Hi :slight_smile:
Many thanks Sigrid! :))

Leslie, have you been able to login? Other people here might be able to
help you with getting started. There is a wiki guide about getting started
in the team but feel free to ask questions. Given how long it sometimes
takes to get answers it is sometimes best to ask first and read-up after.
if you find the answer before you get a response you can always answer
your own question on the mailing list and that might help other people in
the future.