Open Help Conference

Hi all,

I wanted to let you know that the Open Help Conference is happening
again this year, June 14-15, in Cincinnati.

http://openhelpconference.com/

We've had some LibreOffice folks out before. It would be nice to see
some of you again this year.

As in previous years, Open Help has a mix of presentations and open
discussions, all focused around doing documentation and support in open
source and open communities.

After the conference, we also host three days of sprints for any people
or projects that decide to stay on.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Shaun McCance
Open Help Conference

Hi Shaun,
Thanks for the ping -- the event sounds like a lot of fun! I'll be
busy that weekend, but perhaps there are a couple of LibreOffice
contributors from the area that will be able to make it.

(Doc Team:
1) If you plan to go, drop me an email so I can send you some "I <3
LibreOffice" stickers, etc..
2) Give us a report about the conference when it's all over! :slight_smile:
)

Cheers,
--R