Open Help Conference

Hi :slight_smile:
I've just spotted this conference on the Ubuntu Mailing Lists and
thought it would be fantastic for LibreOffice if people here could go.
My guess is that the Marketing Team already have it on their
calendars but it sounds like it's mainly aimed at documentation teams?
Is anyone here already going? Any plans to run a stall? I think the
marketing team have materials they could parcel up and post to make a
more impressive display.

I went one year. It's a good conference, very small. No "stalls" or
other displays. I took some flyers and stickers, but everyone there
knew about LO already and the public isn't involved. (I also gave a
talk about the work of the LO Docs team.)

So... if someone from LO Docs can go, I think it's well worth it, but
it's not a major marketing opportunity.

--Jean