GS4.2 Ch.3 Styles & Templates

Hello,

I've replaced screen captures in the GS4203 file uploaded to the feedback folder on 22 March. The amended file has been uploaded here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/feedback-lo4.2/gs4-2-ch3-styles-templates-1/view

I was ready to replace screen captures in the GS4210 file but I notice that it has been checked-out in the User Guide status table (https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development/UserGuideTasks). Please advise.

Regards,
Martin

Chapter 10 is now available.
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/feedback-lo4.2/gs4-2-ch10-printing-exporting-emailing/view

--Jean

Hi
I've made a single sentence correction in 'Deleting Styles' to remove an incorrect statement. I've left the corrected chapter in the same place.

Regards
JohnS