GS Ch 12 Creating Web Pages

We need someone to revise and update Getting Started Chapter 12,
Creating Web Pages.

This chapter has needed an overhaul for some time. It covers
hyperlinks, creating web pages using the Web Wizard, and
saving/exporting documents as web pages. It does not cover, or make
reference to, related LibreOffice features that I think should be
included; for example:
* Writer/Web in Tools > Options (not discussed anywhere in the book AFAIK)
* Load/Save: HTML Compatibility in Tools > Options (covered in Ch2,
but should be referenced from here, or perhaps moved from Ch2 to here)
* Something about View > Web Layout, File > Preview in Web Browser,
File > New > HTML Document, and anything else that might be lurking in
the menus and/or toolbars.
* Any "gotchas" regarding editing existing web pages; this could be
fairly general, not detailed.
* I'm not sure how much, if anything, is said about topics like what
version of HTML is exported, using Xforms in HTML pages (covered very
briefly in the Writer Guide chapter on Forms), but IMO they should be
mentioned, with pointers to more info as appropriate, just to let
people know these things can be done.

I don't want to encourage people to use LO for something that is much
better done using other tools, but since we do provide some tools, we
should IMO at least mention them... in the same way that we mention
(or should mention) some of the programming tools included in LO but
not discussed in any detail in the user guides.

Any takers for working on this chapter?

--Jean

I have not heard from anyone else, but it's better to ask this sort of
question on the list so I have cc'd it.
--Jean