Hello

Hi, folks. I'm new here. I've been a LibreOffice user for a few months now. I
have both editing and programming experience, and am looking to move into
technical writing. Hope I can help out here.

Hi :slight_smile:
I have lost track a bit 'lately'! Have you been welcomed in and given
a login to ODFAuthors yet? There is a wiki-page somewhere that might
be helpful about how to start off doing things.

I usually encourage people to edit that page to make sense but i think
it's been pretty good for quite a while. Still, it's always good to
see how up-to-date it is and the best people for that task are noobs
to the team while they are still fresh. All too soon people learn
quite a lot.