French FAQs?

Hello. I've just signed up as a documentation volunteer. I notice that on the FAQ page there's a note about needing help with translating the questions from French, but when I compare the French and English pages it looks like everything's already been translated. Is there anything else that needs to be translated? If so, I'd be glad to do it.

Alan

Alan, welcome to the team.

The FAQ section for Draw has no entries in English, although the
French section for Draw does. The section for Impress has many
questions listed for which the answers have not been translated.

--Jean