WG Chapter 5; PrintingExportingEmailing

This chapter now uploaded to ODF, Writer Drafts 4.2 folder.

JohnS

I have reviewed this chapter and placed it in the Writer 4.2 Feedback folder.

I have not reviewed Chapters 3 and 4 because I thought you might want
to make further changes related to including info about the sidebar.

--Jean

Yes I do Jean, thanks. I think the Sidebar is going to increase in importance as LibO evolves and I want to cover as much as I can in anticipation of this. I'm going to put as much introductory information as I can into 'WG Ch1', and begin stitching it into all the explanations throughout the chapters. I'll finish 'WG Ch1' first and then go back to 'GS Ch4-Getting started with Writer' and do some more edits. After that I'll look at the other GS guides relevant to Writer and do the same there.

Regards
JohnS