ODFAuthors will be down immediately for maintenance

Hello,

I'll take the ODFAuthors site offline in the next minutes for
maintenance. I'll work on the environment of the site and could put it
online again later today.

Regards,
Andreas

Hello,

Hello,

I'll take the ODFAuthors site offline in the next minutes for
maintenance. I'll work on the environment of the site and could put it
online again later today.

because it's a Plone site created from a buildout script the rebuild of
the environment worked very well. The site is online again and the issue
with the mail-host should have been disappeared. I made a test with
creating a new user and sending a link to reset and that worked fine
(that was an issue with the virtual Python environment of the previous
environment).

Regards,
Andreas

Hi Andreas,