LibreOffice Books/Manuals/Guides have been published to Google Books

All,

A few of the guides are online at Google Books, others are still processing.

Getting Started with LibreOffice 4.0
http://books.google.com/books/about?id=8IYXAwAAQBAJ

LibreOffice 4.0 Writer Guide: Word Processing With Style
http://books.google.com/books/about?id=CEgYAwAAQBAJ

LibreOffice 4.0 Math Guide: Using The Equation Editior
http://books.google.com/books/about?id=pVcYAwAAQBAJ

Please take a look and of course feel free to write reviews, add to favorites
or add to your reading list!

Tim

The LibreOffice 4.0 Getting Started Guide now shows up when searching
"LibreOffice" on Google Play Books: https://play.google.com/store/books

Google is also performing the PDF to epub conversions currently although I am
not sure how well it will turn out based on my own conversions I have tried
locally but I can upload epubs to replace theirs at any point in time that
they are available.

They will all be available on both Google Books and Google Play stores here
sometime in the next week. Only Math currently has some kind or errors which I
am still looking into.

If any one has any materials they want made available on Google Play please
send out a message on either the marketing or documentation mailing list or
email me directly.

Tim

I tested it out through the web delivery method of Google Play Books on my
11.6" wide screen notebook and it looks good. I am going to test in on my
Nexus 7 here shortly.