Tip of the day tweets from @LibreOffice account

Hi,

I think that we can use @LibreOffice account to stream "Tip of the
day:" for LibreOffice. Giving tips(mostly a link to a wiki article,
online help article, blog post or documentation, answer from FAQ,
answer from ask.libreoffice.org) will be helpful for our users and
RT's will bring more audience. Also good features will help marketing.

I've been tweetting for the tip of the day from LibreOffice Turkey
twitter account and it seems that the followers benefit from this.

Documentation team can prepare a list of suggested tips and account
owners can tweet.

- Hybrid PDF's, PDF editing etc are still less known good features.
There are many good tips can be streamed.

What do you think?

Best regards,
Zeki

Hi,

I mostly give links to how-to pages, which was -mostly-written by me :frowning:

May be we can work on Etherpad to produce this tweets.

No restriction, or diffuculty level. We can start from simple actions
to complicated XML filters...

Btw, we don't have to be shy to tweet, thats twitter and it is
streaming, not like mailboxes. As much as we use, we can benefit more
and more.

Could we open a pad and see what can we do?
Pad name can be:

LibreOffice tips&hints tweets

or anything

Best regards,
Zeki

I had tried to start something similar on the Documentation blog, with
tips&hints and pointers to how-to pages, but the problem is always
that someone has to write the how-tos. Once they are written, then we
can link to them in many ways: blog posts, Twitter, Facebook, G+...

I hope your initiative succeeds, Zeki.

--Jean

Florian can open a new pad for us :slight_smile:

Best,
Charles.