GS4205 - Getting started with Calc

Hello

I've had less time than I expected recently but I've finally been able to upload an edited draft of GS4205. I've made various minor edits and corrections to the LO4.0 chapter. The draft can be found here:

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/draft-lo-4.2/gs4205/view

I've also uploaded the screen captures I have used in the document. They can be found here:

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/gs4205-screen-captures

I've overcome partition issues so have been able to a second instance of Ubuntu on my Windows machine. As such, the screen capture images are from LO 4.2 running on a Radiance-themed Ubuntu OS. They were exported to PNG format using the GIMP.

Regards,

Martin