[libreoffice-users] Congratulations to our QA Volunteers!

Hi :slight_smile:
I was wondering if running a similar competition might be possible for
the Docs Team? I can't see how it would work or what it could
usefully achieve. Perhaps it might be better to award similar prizes,
or more appropriate ones, to the 2 top contributors every 6months?
Perhaps set some sort of limit such as "no more than 1 prize to the
same person in a single year"?

Perhaps "more appropriate" might be to give the top contributor for
each guide a free copy of that guide nicely printed by Lulu?

Obviously people couldn't be paid anything like as much as they/you
deserve for the work you do = but a little reward, especially
something so relevant, might be a good reminder that people do
appreciate the work you all do.