Documentation Blog

Can you tell me who is responsible of the LibreOffice Documentation Team
blog? I need this info a little urgently, please. Thanks.

Also I need his/her email address.

You mean this blog? http://libodocs.wordpress.com/

If this is the blog you're referring to, the "owner" is probably Jean
(the Doc team lead). This mailing list is the best way to contact
her. She gets all email sent to this list.

Clayton

Hi Jean,

Can you tell me who is responsible of the LibreOffice Documentation Team
blog? I need this info a little urgently, please. Thanks.

You should find the information you need on this page
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Web_Sites_services
Cheers
Sophie

Can you give me his/her email address? Sophie, this is so that I fix
fdo#72071 which is a replacement for the page you linked to.

My official email address is jeanweber@libreoffice.com